As a company, we supply and install only quality conservatories offering highly insulated and fully weather resistant door and window frames, delivering the best in technologically advanced systems.
We offer a full package from design to installation. Each conservatory can be customized and fitted out with a wide range of ancillaries.
Furthermore, we use only the highest quality components and each installation is standard compliant.
The wide range of conservatory styles available capture both the elegance and splendour of classic architectural eras, and are designed to co-ordinate with our windows and to match both your house and your budget.
- Victorian - the most popular style due to its suitability to most houses. It is available in a choice of three or five facet with a bay front.
- Georgian - the flat fronted style offers excellent use of space and it features easy to arrange rectangular floor space.
- Gable - offers excellent use of internal space as the high sloped roof creates a feeling of great height within the conservatory.
- Lean-to - suitable for lower pitched properties as the pitch of the roof is adjustable.
- T-Shape - it is a combination of a Lean-to with either Victorian, Gable or Georgian.
- P-Shape - offers a combination of a Lean-to and Victorian conservatory.
- Lantern - this originally shaped conservatory offers period style and extra ceiling height.